The 2017 International Conference on Future Networks and Distributed Systems (ICFNDS 2017) aims at addressing advances in research on distributed systems and future networks, covering topics ranging from enabling technologies to emerging applications and industrial experiences. ICFNDS aims to encourage researchers and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences in an interactive atmosphere. Authors are solicited to contribute original, unpublished contributions in all aspects of future networking and distributed systems.
WorkshopsICFNDS'17 is held jointly with:
1. International Workshop on Semantic Web for IoT Services and Devices Linking/Integration (SWIT-SDL)
2. International Workshop on Smart Sensor Networks Applications (WSSNA)
3. International Workshop on Smart Technologies (WOSTech)
Journals Special IssuesAuthors of selected outstanding papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers
for consideration in the following journals special issues: 1. "Software Defined Networking: Trends, Challenges and Prospective Smart Solutions" in the
Peer to Peer Networking and Applications Journal by Springer (IF: 1.0)
2. "Advanced Signal Processing Methods in Medical Imaging" in the IEEE Access (IF: 1.270)
3. "Special Issue on Role of Big Data Analytics in a Sustainable Smart City" in the
Sustainable Cities and Society (IF: 1.004)
ACM Conference Proceedings
ACM ICPS are published in the ACM Digital Library and indexed in DBLP, Scopus and Thomson Reuters.
The ISBN number assigned to (ICFNDS) 2017 is 978-1-4503-4844-7
Visiting Cambridge, UK
Video courtesy of Cambridge Corporate Events.